Our state-of-the-art facility includes computerized visual field studies, an on-site laboratory, retinal photography, and advanced diagnostic equipment. We bring you the latest technology to ensure the best possible care with:
- Comprehensive exams for all ages
- Complete diabetic eye exams
- Consultation, evaluation, and treatment of eye diseases in adults and children
- Fittings for all types of following contact lenses: color contact lenses, soft contact lenses, and rigid gas permeable, bifocal and progressive contact lenses
- Pre/Post-Op* care and co-management for Cataract and Glaucoma surgery including referrals to sub-specialists for surgery
- Laser Vision Management
- Emergency treatment/Trauma care (eye injuries)
- Eyewear including designer, classic, sun, and sport glasses with a variety of lens types
*What do we mean by Pre/Post-Op care? Pre-operative care is the evaluation and examination to obtain initial measurements and health assessment before surgery. Post-operative care facilitates your healing process after surgery.
Dry eye management and testing product
Consumer information center for eye health & vision care.
Vision Council of America. Emphasis on why annual eye exams are most important for a lifetime of good vision. An excellent resource for eye care for children, baby-boomers, seniors, women, computer users, sports safety, UV awareness, and general eye diseases.
National Eye Institute
Conducts and supports research, training, health information dissemination, and other programs with respect to blinding eye diseases, visual disorders, mechanisms of visual function, preservation of sight, and the special health problems and requirements of the blind.