We understand that your time is precious and that you need an optometrist who is professional, yet convenient for your lifestyle. In order to make the transition to our office smoother for you, we have created a New Patient Center with everything you need to get started.
In an effort to make you more comfortable when you arrive at our office and to streamline the new patient process, you will be able to complete all the necessary items prior to your first visit. At Omni Eye Care Center, we strive to make sure the time we spend with you during your visit is quality time.
Thank you for choosing us, we look forward to seeing you.
Preparing for an Eye Examination
- Bring a current list of all your medications.
- Bring all your current eyeglasses:
- Everyday glasses
- Computer glasses
- Bring any information of your current contact lenses.
- Bring your Drivers License and Medical Insurance Cards.
- Be prepared to have your eyes dilated:
- Most patients choose to have the Optos Retinal Photos, which is a wide angle picture of the retina as an alternative to dilation. This can be performed in our office for a nominal fee.