Preparing for an Eye Examination
- Bring a current list of all your medications.
- Bring all your current eyeglasses:
- Everyday glasses
- Computer glasses
- Bring any information of your current contact lenses.
- Bring your Drivers License and Medical Insurance Cards.
- Be prepared to have your eyes dilated:
- Most patients choose to have the Optos Retinal Photos, which is a wide angle picture of the retina as an alternative to dilation. This can be performed in our office for a nominal fee.
To schedule an appointment, please don’t hesitate to contact us today at (972) 985-7888.